NEW Print Team Position Now Available!
Being a part of the Standard Printing Team gives you an opportunity to help others celebrate, communicate, and accomplish their goals, while being part of a business that has thrived for well over 100 years.
Email us your resume today!
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers and communicating job details to other print team members. Attention to detail, high level of organization, accurate order entry, strong problem solving skills, and great attitude are key to a CSR’s success.
CSR will work directly with customers, team members, vendors, and suppliers.
- Obtain vital information about customer’s print project, enter quote/order into a computer system, and communicate with the print team.
- Assist customers via phone, email, and walk-in.
- Critical Competencies for Success
- Possessing pleasant and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized self-starter with strong time management and accurate data entry skills
- Flexibility and comfort with changing responsibilities and ability to meet scheduled deadlines
Because this position is customer driven, and therefore sometimes unpredictable, position requires availability to work some overtime hours.